- This lesson will enable the student to recognize the importance of different exercises and the benefits they have on the human body.
- Read the articles about the numerous benefits of exercise "Article 1", "Article 2", "Article 3".
- Watch the videos below about The Importance of Reggular Exercise and participate in the class discussion questions that follow.
- Read the articles about "Different Types of Exercise", "Types of Physical Exercises" & "The Different Types of Exercise".
- Read the article "What's the best exercise for your body type?" to learn about what type of exercise is best for you.
- Read the article "How much physical activity should I do on average per week & why?" to learn about exercise requirements.
- Examine the list of differences between "Moderate and Vigorous Everyday Physical Activities".
- Examine the "Calories Burned During Exercise, Activities, Sports and Work" chart.
- Watch the videos below and read the articles "Exercise and Endorphins" & "Love Those Endorphins" to learn about Endorphins.
- Complete the Exercise Notes Outline below.